Do you want to reinvent your outdoor space?

We have over 16 years of landscape design experience
Contact Us Now

Quality landscaping creating beautiful and functional outdoor spaces


Landscape Design Services to reinvent your outdoor spaces!

Covid Safe Fresh Perspective LandscapesReinvent your outdoor experience with Award-Winning Fresh Perspective Landscapes!

We are fully licensed and insured to work on your property, including for projects over $20,000 (as required by Home Building Compensation Fund).

We would love to help you transform your outdoor areas.

Please complete our Contact Form and we will be in touch to arrange a consultation with Luke, or find out more about our Landscaping Services.

Timber stairs and recycled crazy paving
Pool paving construction
Sloping block garden ideas
timber deck maintenance

Q. Do you have any immediate availability for 2021?

Unfortunately not – we are fully booked for the next little while.

However, we are happy to book a consultation with Luke to discuss your project.

Please head to our Contact form to log your details and we will be in touch. Thanks!

Q. Which areas do you service?

We are located in Winmalee, so we service all areas of the Blue Mountains, Hawkesbury and greater Penrith areas.

Q. Does your licence cover landscaping projects over $20,000?

Yes, it certainly does – Luke and the team are fully licenced for all construction projects over $20,000 as required by Home Building Compensation Act? This is a special condition on the license to cover large projects.

Q. Does your landscaper need to have insurance?

Yes, it is important for you to verify the landscape company’s insurance is valid and they have adequate coverage for the type of works they will undertake with your landscaping project. You never want companies to be working on your property without insurance.

If there is an incident and the company have no insurance, then it is you – the homeowner who ends up paying for any damages.

To verify insurance details, ask to see a copy of the landscape company insurance policy and if further clarification is required, contact the insurer direct to advise the status of the policy coverage. Once you are sure that the coverage is valid, you can proceed with engaging the landscape company.


Q. Does a landscaper need to be licensed?

Tradespeople and builders carrying out residential building work valued at more than $5,000, must be licensed by NSW Fair Trading.

Q. Do you know how to check if your NSW landscaper has a valid license?

You can check the company license validity with the NSW Fair Trading association via this link:
Visit and find out what the licensing requirements for landscaping are in your state or territory. Licensing requirements vary from state to state. For example, in NSW, a Landscaping license is required for work costing over $5,000. In your state, the regulations may be different.

Have you heard of the Consumer Building Guide?

Builders and tradespeople must give you a copy of this guide before entering into a contract for residential building work that costs more than $5,000. Read this guide to help protect your rights, carry out your responsibilities and support your building project.

If you have any further questions to ask regarding your landscaping requirements, please head to our Contact form to log your details and we will be in touch.

Landscape construction blue mountains stone work
Corten Pots
Timber paling front fence
Hardwood timber deck split level
Corten Screens
Corten Screens

We invite everyone to support us through Facebook and Instagram, and to keep following our story!

Fresh Perspective Landscapes have extended our online presence via Facebook and Instagram promoting “a life outdoors”, a love of the Blue Mountains NSW, and spending quality time with family and friends in beautiful outdoor areas.