Are you an enthusiastic, reliable, honest and hard-working landscaping apprentice with a passion for creating beautiful outdoor spaces and takes pride in their workmanship?
We may have a position for the right candidate.
We are often on the lookout for reliable, honest and hard-working labourers to assist on our landscaping projects.
If you are interested in working with the Fresh Perspective Team, please contact us to discuss any current opportunities.
LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED TRADESMAN/FOREMAN
In response to the amazing support, we have received in the last few months, and exciting new projects booked in – we find the need to increase our team to keep up with your demand. So! We’re looking for an experienced tradesman/foreman to join us.
Fresh Perspectives Landscapes is a growing family business located in Winmalee in the Blue Mountains NSW. We are committed to producing high-quality work on all our projects, and providing a professional service with constant honest communication with our clients. We pride ourselves on our passion for creating modern landscapes.
Luke Buczynski has over 15 years in the premium residential landscape construction industry and is now seeking an experienced tradesman to join his team full-time.
For the right candidate we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package
- An excellent opportunity to work with an expanding, dynamic business
Essential Criteria for Application:
- Experience in a similar residential landscape construction role (minimum 5 years), with strong skills in all types of retaining walls, paving, timber work, stonework, irrigation, garden lighting, garden bed edging and preparation, turf prep and laying.
- Certificate III in Landscape Construction
- Current Full Manual NSW Drivers Licence
- SafeWork NSW White Card
- Australian permanent residency
The right candidate for this position will be someone who:
- Is a highly skilled and experienced tradesman, with a view to foreman development
- Possesses excellent communication and customer service skills
- Has a passion for creating beautiful outdoor spaces and takes pride in their workmanship.
- Has a keen eye for detail and a focus on producing quality results
- Has a great work ethic. Will lead and manage our team autonomously as required in a hands-on role, as well as work with Luke on some days. Also includes being a positive mentor and role model to our apprentices
- Excellent time management skills, delegating and prioritising tasks to complete projects within a designated timeframe.
- Ability to interpret landscape plans set out sites, determine levels etc. Excellent planning, organisation and problem-solving skills
- Is well presented at all times
- Is reliable, honest and hardworking
- Has a working OH&S knowledge with the drive to maintain safe working practices.
Please see full role and application details on Seek