Landscape design is an important part of the entire landscaping project.
Your outdoor area should end up looking and feeling exactly how you imagined it. So, before the construction begins, we like to take the time, working closely with you, to develop a landscape design concept plan that you are excited by!
Landscape design process:
Generally our landscape design process is as follows:
- An obligation-free initial consultation to meet with you and discuss your requirements, ideas and budget for the project.
- Depending on the complexity of the project, and your preference, we will then either:
- Develop a general concept plan in-house – this process includes a site measure, climate assessment, and elevation and land analysis. We then develop a plan showing a clear layout of the outdoor space. This plan includes the structural elements, proposed planting schemes and material suggestions; OR
- Recommend a local landscape designer to provide you with a full design service. This includes more detailed concept plans, measurements, analysis of the site and detailed drawings. We work closely with a number of local landscape designers, and recommend their services.
- Once you are happy with the final design, we will then work out the cost estimate to ensure your budget requirements are met.
- Council approvals can then take place, where applicable.
- Once we have an agreed master plan, approved quote, and have undertaken any council approvals required, we can then begin our construction work – the exciting bit!